Wow. everything sounds awesome at home etc. I am going to write Julie but tell her that I loved her goody box. I can never have too much oatmeal. The cookies were also delicious.
I will probably call home around 1:30 Sunday. I don't know if that is a good time but hopefully. Today we are up again in Kalispell for Pday, actually in Lakeside right now emailing but will be up in Kalispell at some mansion home with all the missionaries. we are having a barbecue because Elder Best is leaving for home on Tuesday and it is his bday today. I guess they have a full soccer field with goals and everything else, etc.
I'm sorry. I don't have lots of time to print and send out pictures and stories but I will try really hard next week. I will actually try to upload some pics right now. Also, one of the members recorded the musical fireside and is getting copies of it on DVD. It wasn't all that great. Kind of thrown together at the last second but you have to hear Elder Best sing. Its awesome. That dvd should probably get to you within the next couple of weeks.
I want to keep hearing about volleyball and everything else. That's exciting.
ON MY Part: Elder Tanner and I have to sing in sacrament meeting in 2 weeks because one of the guys we are teaching( a very large Indian) won't go to church and feel uncomfortable unless we are uncomfortable too. so... we have to sing. I have know idea how that is going to go.
Wrapping up now. have to go. Love all y'all. See ya in a couple three years.
No comments:
Post a Comment