Monday, October 19, 2009

From last week...

Hey there you Heywoods.

So, one last comment on the Wootens. They were in Elder Journey's ward. So I think I told you that I found Grandpa's engineering guy here, tell him that I will talk to him this week. Some other information: This Sunday we have stake conf and Elder Brimhall of the Seventy will have a meeting with the missionaries, Recent converts, investigators, less-actives and so on. It should be pretty good. Then, next week we have Elder Condie from the Seventy touring the mission with President Gardner. That should also be pretty sweet.

Sorry I didnt write yesterday, none of the libraries were opened. I am pretty scatter brained right now. You should look at this website called missionsite.net I guess its kind of like the newest missionary site thing to do. You can see some of the missionaries from my mission. I got hold of Stephen Andersen and he sent me back an awesome letter. Its a funny conversion story. I was going to tell you thanks for the Movie/DVD. It was pretty good even though Elder Journey criticized all the photography. Youll have to ask youre Skousen tennis friend for me what Robert Skousens Albanian address is so I can write him. I think he was one of the Angels in the New Testaments.

So whats up with Jareds movie? I know Gabes brother is big into doing movies. Who is doing all the filming? I dont know why I am having all these random thoughts but can you tell me when Cameron Cox leaves? Can you also ask someone in choir or Stephanie Hatfield or Alexa if they have any recordings of our concerts? I know Dr. Spencer was going to put out a CD but never did. I would like to listen to that. Once again dont make my wants a priority. Just whenever is convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment