Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks for the big valentines lovin'. I actually got a heart with a scripture on it at church from the relief sociey president, so, that was good.

Sorry I didnt get to write more last week. Things were all goofy. Same this week. Holidays are good for everyone except for misisonaries. The libraries arent open, people dont want to listen to the Gospel, dogs pee on your beds... horrible. Especially when returned missionaries are talking about their girl experiences. not good.

We went to an abandoned train tunnel the other day that was a about a mile and a half long. You will have to see the pics. The whole tunnel was iced over.

A comment on KATHY, praying she is ok, let me know. I need her as my only blog fan. Anyway, you can let her know that if there is polygamy in heaven that she can be one of my other wives.

Lots to report on for last week and this week. To finish off my story from last week, THe lady that called us said that she was a little flustered that Elder West forgot to mention her in the prayer that she would be watched over and protected, blessed, etc, etc. Like I said she called the other week and left a lenghty message about how she was, "a little hurt" by it. (hopefully as I write this she doesnt get onto the internet and find my blog) Anyway, I called her back and told her that Elder West forgot her name otherwise he would have mentioned her in the prayer. After I explained that, everything was fine and she was happy. Little did we know that we had awaken a sleeping Giant. So... this is how the story goes... This Lady, she who must not be named but was already named in the last email that I sent home so she has already been named but wont be named again, has a little more of an issue than we thought. I think I told you that she called us at 300 in the morning a couple weeks back because she couldnt get our appt off her mind. Well Im here to inform you that, THE SLEEPING GIANT STRUCK AGAIN!! (shes actually skinny) She called us about 5 days ago at 2:30am! I look at the phone because I thought it was about time to wake up but then realized that It Was freakin 200 o clock in the freakin morning! I did not answer the phone. I wonder what she thinks. Hmmm its 2 in the morning, I should probably call the missionaries... What in the world? She told us that she was having some problems but we didnt know she was going to be calling us in the middle of the night. She called us at about 6 THIS morning to inform us that she didnt sleeep because 3 people over at her house was going to be too many people. At least she's thinking about us and I love her regardless.

On top of the sleeping Giant, things were pretty good. We have a couple new investigators and had an awesome week contacting PMF and LAs. Should have some good lessons this week and see what comes from them. I will finish writing more next week. Things are good and the Gospel is true.


Love Elder Pwood

No comments:

Post a Comment