Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st Stop: Kalispell (Check out Polson Chamber of Commerce in our Favorites)

Hello. I am in the mission office right now at 11:00 am getting ready to be shipped out to Kalispell. A city called Poulson right at the bottom of flathead lake. It is a about a 15 hour bus ride from the mission home here in Billings. Elder Thomas is headed to great falls. It told hime to look for the Ladukes. ( i dont know if they are still there) My trainer is named elder Tanner. Everyone ive talked to so far who know him call him Nephi.
You probably talked to sister fisher last night. President fisher said that she gave you a call the night before. Last night was awesome with the Fishers. we had ate lunch, went to the temple. went through some orientation stuff had dinner and an awesome testimony meeting. (by the way. all they could say about sister maryn florence was how awesome she was) We went to bed, woke up, had a transfer/ greenie breakfast at the stake center and are just kind of waiting around right now to leave.
anyway, I wont get to Kalispell until Thursday afternoon they tell me so. I will write you next week. My address is: 36167 Violet Lane Polson, MT 59860. I just wanted to finish by saying that when i got off the plane and just went through the whole day yesterday and what not... I had just the most overwhelming feeling of this is where I needed to be and that this had to be the most awesome mission in the world. Love you all
Elder P. Heywood
ps an elder showed me a picture this morning of a picture he took. it was a full sized bull elk running down the highway with 3 dogs chasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment