Hey guys. Its is exciting to hear all about home and what not. I have been meaning to write a little bit of a letter to everyone but we are just so dang busy. I have lots of good news and funny stories.
Well, so far my day has gone as follows: We had team-ups yesterday with the zone leaders here in Polson. That went well. we are in a finding mode and they helped us get some finding done. apart from that, this morning we woke up ate breakfast and then went and helped Wal-mart clean their own adopted highway portion of the 93. the lady that told us about is a less active but had us over for dinner. she is really nice and we are slowly starting to get to her. Her parents are in the ward and they are active members and are just trying to get all their kids active again. On that note, this place is like sweet home alabama. Everyone has either been here their whole lives or is married to someoned who has been here their whole life. Everyone is also married to their sisters or brothers best friend or somebody's ex wife/husband or cousin orhighschoool sweet heart etc etc etc. Its goofy and all the connections are just weird. its all together just really funny.
after wal-mart highway clean up for earth day we went and got haircuts and enjoyed some delicious brownies. after that we decided to come down here to the Polson Library and write emails. Now, here I am.
Also, the tanners that you mentioned in your letter who come up for the summer were at sacrament meeting. Elder tanner and I spoke and I mentioned something about football and being from gilbert. So he comes up afterwards and says, "was that team you guys beat Mt view?" I asked how he would know that and he said he was from Mesa visiting. They were just up for the weekend but said they would invite us over for dinner when they came back in the summer.
all about elder tanner: he went to BYU for a year and is majoring in computer science. he comes from a family with 10 kids. he is from orangeville utah and has a slight accent. say mill instead of meal and always looking for a good "burger joint" etc. has a lot of sayings that remind me of dad. Not super athletic but athletic enough to play high school baseball and a pick up game of basket ball. his dad is an attorney. his mom is a mortician. he got a 35 on his ACT. He is not very smart though, just knowledgeable. he is the type (and this is what he told me) that can just sit down and knows how to study and pass a test. he knows the sciptures cover to cover. He is very obedient. I like that. he is awkward when talking to people and getting into their homes but gets the job done. He is a very nice kid overall. He is awesome and i like him even though our personalities clash sometimes. its great.
There are too many things to talk about. I dont know what I should share next. I have some good stories but they are long and I will just try to write them to you. too long to email. Tell aaron I have some could stories about talking to Jehovah Witness People. There are sooo many different religions in this area. I cant believe it. I am really getting to love talking about the Bible with People and am slowly becoming a sripture King. I thought I knew alot before I ca other than that, can you send me tim and shanas address along with the Elgs? Ive been needing those. Also, I was thinking about sam hatch and would just like to know if you could maybe get his address for me too and anyone else who was away to college when I left. That would be great. also, ben =barazotos and scott williams. but I dont know if he is still in the MTC.
Tell jared ben Arnett wrote me and told me about his "getting stuck" story. and that he called the house at 1230. that made me laugh pretty hard.
I will try to send pics. I can print them out at wal mart for pretty cheap and have just been lazy. And I also forget my usb cord everytime I email. I think I can just send pics to you by doing that.
P.S. I have seen lots of deer, elk, and even bears. that was cool
No comments:
Post a Comment