Thursday, July 23, 2009

The weather is here; I wish you were beautiful...

Hey there, all of you hot arizonan fools. Its a beautiful 67 degrees here in the big Kalispell today. We spent the night last night in a 3 million dollar home in Big Fork. Thats my poor life here in Montana. Elder J Burr seems to have it pretty easy in the Paraguay with Frosted Flakes, bummin rides, ...lucky. Thanks for all the letters and stuff. It was all awesome. To answere some of the questions that have been asked: I can listen to reverent music. Katie already sent me the reflections of Christ music. That is all approved. The stuff that isnt approved is the Rowdy "A more Excellent way" type stuff. I will give you a couple other examples: Classical (mozart, bach, etc.) Josh Groban Christmas music, Hymns, MoTab, INside out primary, etc etc etc etc etc. thats the gist. I am not fat yet. But I can lose weight pretty easily. I just am tooo lazy in the mornings. The members feed us so much. We have gone on an 8 day chicken/steak streak. I'm sick of steak. Don't like it. Emails/Letters: You can send as many as you want to from anybody you want to. You should even send these letters to the different myldsmail accounts. I just cant send more than one email out. Thats the bottom line. I actually have quite a lot of time to email but usually go out and do something so rush through things. We are in Kalispell today and are going to glacier again next Wednesday. Early. hint

Couple Things: We had a combined zone conf. in Missoula this last Friday. I met an Elder Cook who went to Mt View and was in our stake for a while. He went to Patterson Elementary and still says he remembers the Lunts from back home. I also met a Sister Olsen who lives in Chandler and went to Hamilton. She said she knows the Neilsons. I dont know her first name. In church this last week I met Aarron Macarthur who lives in Nevada. His family is in my ward. He said he served in the Tempe AZ mission from 98 - 2000. He lived on Lindsay and baseline and worked with Bro Weatherby as a ward mission leader. He said he just saw them a year ago and that they are the most awesome people he met while on his mission. He also mentioned someone named Jeff Skousen in our stake who served in MOntana back in the day? I thought you guys might like to know that. We also had a summer family come up named the brimhalls who are from Paradise Valley.

****: Has set a baptismal date for August 21. He is working on quitting chewing and smoking. It is actually going quite well with him; and his fiancee. They have no money to buy any cigarettes or anything so they havent been able to smoke. They both havent smoked for about a week and a half. His fiancee, was baptized back in '98 in California. She has been less active until she moved up here and our Bishop got hold of her. Thats when we met Dustin and started teaching him. The weird part of all this is that I had no idea Dustin was engaged to Stephanie until they said so. Its awesome to already start seeing some of the blessings they are experiencing that have come from turning their lives around and towards Jesus Christ.

Atchleys: Awesome. I took Elder West over yesterday while on team ups and he thought they were the most awesome people. They are so funny and always talk about going to the temple even though its a year away. Im jealous of Elder Tanner and Lindhardt who will mostlikely get to go with them to the temple. They will both be completed with their missions by that time.

We are meeting with so may awesome people. I hope to be able to start teaching some of the families we have met.
I have seen lots of blessing in my own life as I have taken hold of the reigns in my area. I feel so awesome and good all the time. I hope that I can leave Polson feeling like Ive helped some people along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment