Monday, December 21, 2009

4 more days...

We had zone conference this last saturday here in Helena and it went pretty well. Elder Smith of the Seventy came and toured the mission. We sang lots of songs, President and sister Gardner talked, we had lunch, had a white elephant, (I bought the biggest microwave I could find at the thrift store) went back in and had the Smiths talk to us and then called it a day. Learned a lot. We had a big Q&A sesh at the end.

Weve been with Elder Goff the last 2 weeks and he finally gets his new comp tonight. That will be good and bad. We havent been teaching as many people in our area because we cover his too; so its been a little depressing to not stay in our area all the time.

On terms of depressing, Lisa freakin J. called us Last monday night and said that they werent ready for baptism and lessons etc. And that they were going to hold off for a while. I was flustered. I dont even know what to say. Im done talking about those fools of tooks. But on the way more exciting side, Melissa came to our ward party with her little girls, who had an awesome time, and afterwards came up to me and asked if I could baptize her. yep. Melissa is getting baptized. Bam. I cant wait for that lady to get baptized. She needs it. Before the ward party, which was on Friday night, we had a lesson with her on Wednesday night. It was so sweet. We talked about tithing and the Sabbath day, and the 10 commandments, and Word of Wisdom. It was what she needed to hear. That weekend had just been horrible for her and she said that she really just couldnt wait to see us and to talk about the church. It has been great to see her change and just want to be baptized. She is in such need of a ward home. The ward is doing so good with fellowshipping. I wish you could meet her. She is the nicest lady and is living off her and her mom's income and is poor and loves the Lord and wants to be happy and is finding it in the church and has unconditional love and loves being in our ward and is a Child of God. YOU GUYS NEED TO GET ON IT IN THE 4th WARD. There are so many people that are out there that are probably right under your nose. Pray so that you will know who to talk to and how you will talk to them. Good job Dana. But still, that doesn't mean you dont have to do anything now.

Bye, have your questions ready for Christmas. Im sorry to say but we dont know where we are going to call from or what time. I was just thinking of from Bro Barretts home in the morning? is that good for you guys? let me know. Write a quick lettter or something with what time works best for you guys and I will make it happen.

When does Nathan Smith leave?

How are the couples doing? Kate and ARe and Jare and Mad dog? Good to hear that the family is growing. talk to you on the friday. Remember, "GET A GRIP" -ann m dibbs

Goody gumdrops to you all,
LOVE EPHeywood

No comments:

Post a Comment