So I don’t think I’ve really told you guys but Its been hard for me to sleep because Elder Jensen SNORES. LOUD. So, We were at dinner with the Smith family the other night and the topic of snoring and some other things came up. Sister Smith said that she has been buying nasal strips for her husband lately so that He can breathe better at night and not snore. I don’t really remember how the whole story played out but Sister Smith ended up asking us if we snored and I said that Elder Jensen did and so she ended up giving us a bunch of the nasal strips. That night.... I slept well. End of story.
I got your presents and Im glad you got mine. I honestly do not know what I should do with that Rolex you guys sent me. (If anyone believes that we sent him a rolex...ha...We didn’t send a rolex but we did get him a nicer watch then the Walmart $12 model that we sent with him per mission instructions and broke months ago.) I’m too scared that it will get messed up while wearing it around working. I apologize that I have to be such a downer but Im just trying to be practical, efficient, and thrifty, reverent, obedient, trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, brave, cheerful, clean, and reverent. HOnestly, just tell me what you think.
Anyway, on the good side of things and the best Christmas ever, Melissa was baptized on the 26th of December @ 6:30 pm by Elder Heywood and was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints December 27th @ 1:00 pm by Elder Heywood. It was Marvelous. Its always a good week when somebody gets baptized. WHooo! Whoooo! Whats that Racket? Is that Bub Rub and Lil' Sis I hear? Yes, I think it is. Somebody must have just gotten baptized.
Things are good. I’ve been wearing my space monster mask a lot lately its been pretty cold. Right now I think its about -5. Beautiful day.
Thank you for all of the other things that came in the package. For the pills, do I just dump one or two or three capsules into the whole thing of rubbing alcohol or what? Do tell.
Read the book of Mormon. Im tellin you, I think if you’re not obedient with the little things it adds up down the road. i.e. Sabbath Day, FHE, morning and evening family prayers/scriptures. Its so simple yet, so easy to slip also.
I liked reading about all the great things that are happening with Gilberts’ missionaries around the world. Thanks for those.
I can't wait until you guys get my new missionary pictures. You will like them. I forgot to mention it when talking to you guys on Christmas. But, also, along with the music can you try to send all the talks that you possibly can. I really like all the BYU devotional ones and if you could get Elder Hollands talk too that would be great.
Over and Out Heywood fam.
This week should be: red vines + Mr Pibb = Crazy Delicious So sick (pound pound) x2
Peace,
Elder Plheywood
No comments:
Post a Comment