Wheres my email from the Garcias. I want to hear about the married life. Theyve almost been together for close to 2 transfers now. Just like Elder Jensen and I.
Things are good. This is the last week of the transfer. By Sunday one of us will be gone. Like I said before, I am ready for the next transfer. Next MOnday I will be writing to you guys with a new companion or in a new area. Be ready.
The goood things of the week: Mary B will officially have her first lesson with the missionaries and her parents at her own home on 18th! whoo whoo. Bub rub and lil sis. The bummer about that is that one of us will most likely be gone. I'm really selfish. I want to stay. I actually think that I will stay too, but, whatever. There's lots going on and I like the people. I don't like them. I love them! Helena is a place that I could live. Not that I want to live in...but a place that I definitely could live in. I was just talking to one of the high councilors the other day and He said that he served his mission in Montana and served in Helena about 1990 to 91. Interesting I though. Right after my thoughts about staying and Living in Helena.
We are also looking forward to teaching the Hoffman family that we ran into a week and a half ago. They canceled their last appt and reshceduled for saturday. Rod and Lisa are doing good. Last MOnday night we went over there and It went really well. They are all happy. We are trying to get Lisa to set another baptismal date. We will be going over there tonight. It should be a splendid and marvelous visit. Jordan H is still coming to church but her mom has not given consent yet. I think she was a member then had the kids out of wedlock and experienced some cold shoulders from a lot of people. I think thats what turned her off a while back. Bro Bangerter and his wife were going to try to go over to their place to talk to her about it sometime this week. Bro Bangerter said that he got offended when he was about 19 because he didnt serve a mission and got lots of comments, looks, etc. I thought that was pretty cool and am hoping that things go through.
I like that they are having priesthood and relief society go through the gospel principles book. We had some awesome lessons yesterday.
I dont know if Ive told you about Wayne and Shawna yet but they are doing good. Wayne is a less active guy who is the man. He works at the BK lounge. HIs wife is not a member along with his two daughters who are 9 and 5yrs old. If Icould only start to explain their personalities and problems, etc ,etc, etc lkdjao ekt teec etkec.... we would be here for a while. You would have over 10 pages of me typing. They are awesome. Thats all Im gonna say for this week.
Thats about it for the week. Its Cold and My socks are growin Mold. Whooo weee.
As always, this week is going to be... so sick x2
Elder Pleywhood
No comments:
Post a Comment