We had a pretty good week this last week. Don't I always say that though? That's because it was and is and always will be. The church is true.
When I get the chance I will try to put pics on the Costco account. That would be a good idea.
Bummer about all the football teams that we like. Doesn't sound like they are doing too well. Even if ASU won by 20 pts they will probably get destroyed by Wisconsin. Threet sounds alright. What happened to all of their other players from my year like Gerrel Robinson and That RB from Cali? As for GHS: I cant believe Coach Dunn isn't working them hard. I thought he would have been a good football coach. He was my history teacher my Jr year. I liked him a lot.
I think everyone was very inspired to write to me about football this week because this weekend I will get to see my first football game on the mission. Oha Yeahh. Lewistown vs Glendive. The Allens told us to give them a call when they came to Glendive so that's exactly what we are going to do. Both teams are horrible so it should be a good game. Probably same play every play. Cant wait to see some good ole A, not 2A or 3A, but, A football. Its gonna be horrible. Aww ya. Cant wait.
Some things I forgot to mention from last weeks email was that we took CLon a church tour. It went really well. We picked him up with CF, because C cant drive, and headed up to the church. He enjoyed it. This last week, we just visited him at his house and had a good lesson. He is slowly progressing.
Our outdoor ZC was pretty good. It took place in Pryor, MT. About 45 minutes south of Billings. It was obviously more outdoors oriented so we spent time writing in our journals around the ranch we were at, having some crazy sweet object lessons, BBQ, Scriptures, Spirit, Testimony meeting, and profound and prophetic counsel from Pres Gardner. Thankfully we didn't have to do much besides a short little role play. That's all we did though (Elder Snyder and myself). Going back to the "Sweet object lesson" that we had at our conference. We were supposed to, as a district, collect different items such as: 12 stones, some sticks, some sort of animal feces, a bucket of sand, a tie (which we were already given), and any other items that we could find in nature, which for us was a couple other little branches, some grass, and a grass hopper. After the collecting part of it. Actually let me explain first. At that point we didn't know we were going to do a lesson. THE COLLECTING PART. After all was collected, we were then told to spend 5 minutes, again, as a district, coming up with a lesson on faith using the scriptures. We decided on the TREE OF LIFE and it was, HANDS DOWN PEOPLE, the best of the 7 different districts present in our conference. We had a couple of Narrators and others who placed our objects in the way that we wanted them to be. The best part was when we had Elder Thomas be John the Baptist. We read the vision of Nephi and talked about the Man Who Should Prepare the Way... the Man who Ate Locusts and Honey. haha. He then came from around the corner said, "gee I wish I really had some honey right now" then.. swallowed the grasshopper. Let me tell you Ann M Dibb. It took a lot of convincing on my part, but, he pulled through and took one for the team. That was probably the best part of the whole day.
After ZC everyone took off and we spent Our Saturday on team ups in Billings then came home that night. We are still very tired from IT ALL. Twas good though. Just to let you know, Saturday was the 11th. That was my 18month mark. Booyah. Goin on 19!
All the kiddos are here in library and are done with school so I'm getting kicked off. We are going to go bowling for a little bit, eat dinner with Bishop, and then meet D and D up at the church for a lesson. I will fill you in on investigators next week. We also will be in Poplar and Wolf Point the next couple of days so that will also be something to be looking forward to.
I really don't know what to tell Jared. Ask him how he feels about the Language and the missionary lessons. Also, send me his mission home address. I have a letter waiting to be sent to him.
LEWISTOWN OR DAWSON?! whoooo
![]() |
| Dawson County High Home of the Red Devils Glendive, MT |
Love me do
Elder John Lennon.
I mean Elder P Heywood.

No comments:
Post a Comment