Monday, December 27, 2010

Hey there. Just talked to ya'll the other day so.... not much stuff to report on.


Elder Goff and I are getting prepared for our Leadership meetings coming up this week.  We are also trying to work hard in our area and feel normal again.  Its another good day with a high of 40 degrees. We went out to the car this morning and it was 30. It felt warm. Good or not good? Im gonna die when I get home.

I wish you could have seen the house we skyped from.

All the missionaries are in their areas and ready to go for the next 5 weeks. Until then.
I told you a while back, Our mission is trying to hit 1000 reactivations/baptisms for the year and as of this morning, we are sitting at 950. IT will be interesting to see how this last week will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment